Congratulations on your pregnancy! It is my intention for you to feel supported, safe and confident during your pregnancy, throughout your birth, and beyond. I believe that your wishes and desires for your birth are important. Your birth experience matters! Birthing people can cope with labor in many ways and my desire is to support you in finding what works for you in each moment. My hope is that you feel truly nurtured and informed every step of the way.
- 2-3 meetings to discuss your options and preferences, go over comfort measures and develop a relationship that will serve you best during your labor
- Call/text support once contract is signed
- On-call for you starting at 38 weeks
- Continuous birth support
- Immediate postpartum support
- Hospital check-in within 24-48 hours
- 1-2 hour postpartum visit
I love working with ALL families: VBAC, HBAC; first-timers or experienced; expecting multiples or singletons; and including single parents, adoptive parents, LBGTQ+ parents, and military families.